Sales Development Representative, Industrial
Brighton, United Kingdom
10 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, passionate, and self-motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our international Sales team in the colourful Brighton office.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will make a great impact on how Unity will be seen in the Industrial market for EMEA.
- Outreach to potential leads to generate customer interest and revenue
- Contribute new ideas to design thoughtful and creative strategies that successfully introduce Unity to new customers and markets
- Constantly review and improve our existing processes to further our team success
- Be a Unity advocate throughout all that you do
- Comfortable presenting software and solutions over the phone
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, at all levels of an organization
- Experience working independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools
- Experience with Unity
- Prior sales experience
- Interest in the gaming industry
- Additional spoken/written languages
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
# LI-OG1 #JUN