Sales Country Manager
21 days ago
Job Posting TitleSales Country Manager
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day.
What You'll Do
As the Sales Country Manager, you will lead & develop a team of salespeople and own sales targets within our largest market, Philippines.
You will be responsible for the country strategy that encompasses sales, service, regulatory and products that position Aristocrat most effectively in the market. You will have the opportunity to be a Regional Leader and contribute to & execute Asia’s commercial strategy both short & long term.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute annual sales plans to achieve regional sales revenue, market share and margin goals
- Develop plans for accounts to maximise revenue and margin and grow customer engagement
- Engage and lead your team, including goals are in place for all team members and performance appraisals are conducted together with regular one-on-one meetings
- Work with the Marketing teams to develop and execute product plans
- Report regularly on sales performance, team performance, team development, new market development, competitors and forecasting
- Maintain effective customer relationships and develop and execute strategies to maximize customer engagement
- Establish and maintain “Key Account” relationships with major clients
- Be knowledgeable on Aristocrat product performance, market share and customer relationships and develop a detailed knowledge of local industry competitor performance and strategies
What We're Looking For
- Extensive leadership experience in sales, product and/or marketing
- Exceptional understanding of key markets in the Philippines
- Ability to influence and lead conversations at the C-suite level
- Gaming industry experience and knowledge as well as product experience
- Excellent numerical, written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated success at cross-functional communication and process facilitation
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.