Sales Associate Intern
13 days ago
As an intern within the Sales Development team at Unity, you will work on growing the Unity customer base and market share for the Americas region. You will work alongside Management and Sales Development Representatives to support the team in generating qualified leads, helping to secure customer meetings and creating industry analysis that will support the teams outreach to prospects and customers. You will work closely with our SDRs in the Gaming, Industrial, and Media & Entertainment verticals. You will also partner with Sales Operations and Marketing teams across the AMER region to ensure cross-functional alignment and support for the SDRs.
We are looking for an energetic person with a strong interest in sales in a SaaS business environment. You should enjoy learning about new technologies and be curious on how they work within a given context. We value prior experience working in a fast growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all else.
- Lead generation: identify new customers and opportunities for the Sales Organization
- Assist with the creation of customer presentations and collateral
- Work with Unity Sales Operations team to help enter opportunities and pipeline into our CRM system
- Help prepare information and collateral in support of customer outreach and meetings
- Currently enrolled in a college/university, with a focus in business and/or a relevant major that is aligned with responsibilities of this internship
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to think critically
- Previous experience in sales and/or software engineering
- Curious, flexible and have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Entrepreneurial and/or start-up mindset
- Previous experience working for a SaaS company
- A positive, can-do attitude that can be spread across our organization
- Development experience using Unity
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.