Sales Analyst, EMEA (fixed term contract) M/F
Paris Île-de-France fr
7 days ago
As an EMEA Sales Analyst, you’ll be the referent expert for Sales related figures and analytics, as such you will share findings, provide insights & support EMEA and its distribution subsidiaries.
More precisely, your tasks will me be the following :
- Provide Sell through analysis EMEA Teams (Sales, Ubisoft Store, Financial teams…), subsidiaries and Executive Management
- In collaboration with the Live Analysts, you will deep dive within actuals data (preorders, Sell through pre-reporting, Sell in D1) to share learning and provide recommendations
- Typical ad hoc studies on sell through, sell in, stock in trade actuals, etc. will require a strong expertise on data sources and advance skills to define comparison criteria
- Accountable for data reliability, any request for confirmation of accuracy will be directed to you, your ability to adjust to interlocutors considering confidentiality, focus and specific terminology will be key
- As a Sell through referent, you’ll be the main contact point for reports and questions related to EMEA’s Sell through taking into account the specificities of each teams (Digital, Retail, Collectibles…)
- Your daily direct contacts: EMEA Sales & Analytics team, EMEA and HQ Financial teams, Ubisoft Store Sales Manager.
Process referent :
- Source of proposals, you’ll work at optimizing processes taking into consideration constraints, objectives and deadlines of all stakeholders (e.g. sales, accountants, operations, marketing…)
- You’ll insure communication between services (both HQ and subsidiaries) through mutualisation and structure of information flows
- Insure understanding, sharing and usage of Group “Point of Truth” for both referential and transactional topics, from WW to team specific data
- Interface between teams, both your operational and tactical expertise will be key for transversal projects on processes.
Tool expert :
As for the process topics, your transversal knowledge will make you the trusted Subject Matter Expert for projects on tools, dashboard and automations :
- Define, improve & validate accuracy of standard Dashboards
- Design dashboards to answer “frequently asked questions”
- Promo project owner : improve/upgrade the existing tool, provide relevant dashboards/views, assist users (EMEA, subsidiaries and NCSA)
- Monitor planning and owned budgets
- In collaboration with the Market Intelligence team, you’ll accompany the subsidiaries in the sell through flow automation
- Support for EMEA teams on data perception.
- Master's degree from a Business School / Engineering School or a similar college education.
- Strong analytics skills and models construction approach
- Able to work in autonomy and with relevancy concerning the exploitation of big data
- In-depth understanding of video game industry & player behaviors
- Good Interpersonal skills in order to efficiently interact with all company stakeholders
- A fluent English is necessary for this position
- Tools :
o Excel mastery
o Experience in data analysis (SQL, Teradata...)
o Every other reporting tool would be a plus (Tableau…)
Position available in January 2020 and based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil - line 9, or St Mandé - line 1).
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.