Sales Account Executive
12 days ago
Jump Ramp Games, a division of MobilityWare Company Summary
Interested in working for one of New York City’s fastest growing mobile-first companies? You have come to the right spot! Jump Ramp is the leader in delivering innovative promotions, rewards and instant winning experiences through free mobile casual gaming.
Our flagship app Lucktastic launched on Android in 2014 and has quickly built an engaged, enthusiastic and loyal customer base attracting nearly 10 million installs in the US on Android and iOS. Lucktastic is consistently ranked in the top 3 within the lifestyle category on the Google Play Store
Jump Ramp prides itself on being a close-knit team with nearly 40 employees and looking to grow! We look for talent that thrives in an innovative entrepreneurial environment, is excited about consumer products that touch millions of Americans and who embrace our exciting diverse NYC culture.
Is your interest piqued yet? Check out more details at http://jumprampgames.com/
Jump Ramp Games is hiring a NEW qualified and experienced Salesperson! Jump Ramp is a division of Mobile App Gaming Leader Mobilityware, and we seek a passionate and driven Account Executive to join our direct Sales team. The ideal candidate hunts aggressively for new revenue opportunities, finds, closes and scales up new mobile app accounts by building strong, lasting client relationships. This position reports to the Head of Sales and can be performed remotely. Our offices is located in midtown Manhattan (NYC), at 38 th street and 8 th avenue, near Penn Station and The Port Authority. This Account Executive will be educated in the mobile advertising space and become adept at prospecting, strategizing, and positioning the Jump Ramp flagship Lucktastic and Lucky Trivia Live casual gaming apps to potential new clients. The ideal candidate is an avid hunter, expert in, or eager to learn, the mobile space, confident, committed, focused on results, and ready to join our group of talented, seasoned and successful advertising Sales professionals. Please send any referrals or resumes to: alex@JumpRampGames.com We're excited to continue our ongoing growth and are interviewing now!
Responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Why you should work for us
- Killer Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trips, free dental, free vision
- Casually awesome workplace – yes,t-shirts and jeans are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we'd love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Open/Flexible PTO, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Great office in the heart of the Garment District in New York City