Sales Account Executive -Mobile Advertising
1 year ago
We're looking for an enthusiastic Sales Account Executive to join our Bucharest team.
Reporting to the Advertising Sales Manager , you will contribute to the sales development of our mobile advertising solutions offered to internationally recognised brands in Romania.
Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing our existing client portfolio within your geographical territory;
- Organising sales visits
- Building/keeping strong relationships with your clients and guiding them through relevant strategy recommendations appropriate to their brand.
- Checking and reporting on the campaign's progress.
- Setting up and tracking the execution of sold campaigns in collaboration with relevant internal teams, using a set of proprietary tools;
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- Managing the account's budget and invoicing the client
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Proactively identifying optimisation/evolution opportunities for existing products;
- Maintaining a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our competitors and their business models, and the relative strengths/weaknesses of our own products.
- A university graduate, you have successful first-hand experience in media sales, ideally in the digital/mobile sectors.
- A born salesperson, you are seeking an opportunity where you will be responsible for the self-directed development of a client portfolio, as well the evolution of the product.
- You have a rolodex of brand and/or media agency contacts.
- You are proactive, goal-oriented and are comfortable working independently.
- You keep up-to-date with digital/mobile marketing best practices and trends.
- You have exceptional relationship-building skills, and are comfortable presenting independently to high-level decisionmakers.
- A knowledge of mobile platforms, video games and ecommerce is an asset, but not essential.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system;
- Lunch tickets;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours;
- Gym facilities;
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball;
- Kickboxing classes in the gym facility free for employees;
- Dance classes (beginner and advanced groups) In the gym facility free for employees;
- Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.
- Please send your resume and portfolio at ancaemilia.mihaila[ at]gameloft.com
- Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others.
- Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people.
- Work with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis.
- To an ideal candidate we will offer a competitive salary with benefits package and a motivating work within a highly skilled team.