22 days ago
We are looking for an SRE engineer who will be able to deliver this role.
- Advise developers on the choice of service level indicators and target indicators of service indicators
- Participate in the duty of the SRE team (solve user problems and respond to alerts and prevent incidents)
- Manage incidents and conduct incident reviews
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure the stable and reliable operation of services
- Set up a monitoring system to respond to symptoms of problems
- Help to equip services with tracing, metrics and logs
- Write documentation for the actions you perform, in order to define repeatable processes and automate them
- Ensure the observability of services and systemsImprove operational processes in cooperation with the DevOpS team
- Debugging and investigating production issues in services and different levels of the stack
- Improve team practices through code review and incident handling
Xsolla Technology Stack: Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes, Harbor, Gitlab, Terraform, Terragrunt, Puppet, Nginx, Google Cloud Platform, Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic and ELK
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.