This job might no longer be available.
SQL Database Engr II, CXS ProServices
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleSQL Database Engr II, CXS ProServices
SummaryThis position is responsible for providing highly technical service level support, project management, installation, upgrades and custom software solutions for OASIS accounting, slot management systems. This person must be a goal oriented, self-starter, and self-motivated with high energy levels.
You will be part of a technical team responsible for upgrading, installing, supporting, troubleshooting and resolving complex problems with data integrity, service and application functionality, ATI game software and hardware, and SQL server either remotely or on-site. This role regularly works with the development team and third party partners when necessary to ensure the needs of the customers are met in the released product.
What you'll do
- Assists with the development, testing, debugging, extractions, and implementations all data conversions for new and existing Oasis customers
- Assists in managing the technical process of new installations and upgrades of the Oasis Product including services and applications at customer locations.
- Monitors the performance, scalability, security and integration to resolve problems.
- Assists in designing, updating and implementing custom SQL Maintenance Plan using SQL Server Agent and Transact SQL.
- Troubleshoot while at the customer location and remotely
- Assist R&D, Q&A, and Business Analyst on testing the specifications with new releases and applications.
- Ensures that the organization consistently delivers superior technical solutions to clients
- Document and distribute upgrade/install processes and new Oasis Products and applications.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or its equivalent.
- Minimum of Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience with database platforms (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL). Possesses knowledge of complex database and object oriented concepts.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a related technical service and support role, casino operations. Oasis software preferred.
- SQL and Server based troubleshooting including SQL coding
- Travel up to 70%
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities including training and advancing job skills, including successfully complete professional training courses or industry certifications when applicable
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.