SMITE - Senior UI/UX Designer
15 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking for a games-loving Senior UX Designer to work at our studio on SMITE.
As a member of our Titan Forge Game Studio, you will join the design team to create top-notch UI and UX for SMITE. You know how to get things done in a collaborative work environment, are super proactive, and you're ready to help us launch our game!
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new online game projects!
What our Senior UX Designers do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- Help implement prototypes (working with engineers) to show proof of concept.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Guide the visual and interactive evolution of the product across multiple platforms.
- Design with performance in mind.
- Participate in planning, estimating and scheduling activities.
- Maintain and grow our library of standard graphical elements.
- Keep up to date on current design practices and share with the team.
Who we are looking for:
- Extensive experience designing beautiful, engaging user experiences for desktop, & web.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and 5+ years of experience creating UI and UX for games.
- At least 1 shipped console title.
- Familiarity with usability and HCI principles.
- Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to collaborating with engineers on implementation.
- Ability to create process flow diagrams, wireframes, and final mockups.
- Ability to deliver comprehensive designs on a tight deadline.
- Experience with motion graphics and interface animation principles.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Adobe XD in particular).
- Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent collaborative & communication skills.