SMITE - Animation Outsourcing Manager
11 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is hiring an experienced Animation Outsourcing Manager to work on SMITE! This is a 100% remote position.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, and Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Outsource Managers do at Hi-Rez:
- Integrate finished assets directly into 3D project pipelines.
- Communicate feedback to outsource partners on assets to ensure they meet high quality.
- Maintain strong relationships and set product objectives with existing partners.
- Coordinate and work directly with internal and external groups to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Facilitate art content development and feedback between product teams and outsource partners.
- Build customized tracking tools to maintain outsourced deliverables.
- Communicate cross-discipline to maintain alignment between Hi-Rez and our outsource partners.
We are Looking for:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of animation principles and production art pipeline
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Open to direction and feedback, embrace change.
- Strong understanding of game animation creation and implementation.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- 3DS Max experience
- Unreal Engine experience