This job might no longer be available.
Ho Chi Minh City vn
4 months ago
The Global Web Marketing team has an exciting opportunity for an SEO Specialist to integrate our team based in Vietnam. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. The role will require testing methods in design, layout and optimizing techniques in order to gain the most organic for our products.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content & landing pages
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with key stakeholders to optimize content plans
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Other responsibilities including Showcase banners optimization & implementation, Newsletter campaign management (scheduling & reporting).
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role: minimum 3-4 years’ experience in developing strategies to improve both Website and mobile properties.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Excellent communication skills & capacity to work in an international environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- Knowledge in Mobile marketing and its supporting strategies.
- Knowledge in email Content management platforms.
- Knowledge in Ad Words (search engine marketing) is a plus but not mandatory.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.