Senior Qa Specialist
7 days ago
Please watch video about our latest product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfgh52kP-U4&t
Few major details about us:
We are a self-publishing company - which means that we are fully responsible for every aspect of the games we create. There is no client, publisher, or anybody outside of the team who will be making decisions. We don't have investors. We have built our company of 60 people purely on the revenue from our games. Our plan is to take our company to the stock market.
20% of the company shares are allocated to the ESOP, so every key team member will have a chance to be a millionaire if we succeed with our next growth phase.
We have the uncommon first-mover advantage. We have huge experience in geo-location games, launching two successful games in the past 5 years (Landlord Tycoon -12M organic downloads, $10M revenue, Landlord GO 1M downloads, $1,2M revenue in past 3 months). This is a solid foundation for our next phase – paid growth.
We want you to raise the bar. We understand by this sourcing only the top-talent with great experience in critical areas, we will lift our company to great heights.
We believe that great companies are built and driven by great people.
If this sounds interesting to you, send your application today!Responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. You have experience and a great knowledge about testing strategies and know which to choose when.
- You have a passion for testing
- Ability to create new paths of testing same product
- Eager to broaden your knowledge
- You are proud for delivering the highest quality products on the market
- You creating the structure of testing for yourslef and others
- Outside of the box thinking
- Eagle eye for details and perfectionizm
- You have at least 3 years experience in similar position
- At least two cycles with games production (pref. mobile)
- Be flexible and responsive
- Task management software
- Bug reports/documentation
- Team work
- Test automation tools (e.g Appium)
- Communication skills
- Database tools (e.g mySQL)
- Analitical mind
- Bug tracer (Bugzilla, Jira)
- Automated testing
- Risk management
- General knowledge about game development
- ISTQB certification (nice to have)
- CI (eg Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
- HTTP API usage and performance testing
- Cloud mobile testing platforms
RESPONSIBILITIES AT THIS POSITION
- Outline quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and comply with quality assurance standards
- Make sure that quality assurance standards are adequate
- Elaborate the procedures of sampling and guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
- Oversee the implementation and ensure efficiency of inspection and quality systems
- Plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable
- Ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Identify and Resolve Production Issues
- Conduct Product Testing and Audits
- Document Product Tests and Corrections
- Evaluate Production Operations
- Building and maintaining the automated test scripts
- Writing and maintaining test cases, test plans and test scripts