SAP S/4 BRIM Architect/Functional Specialist
10 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The SAP BRIM Architect role will report to the Senior Director of Finance Systems within the FinTech organization. The role is an important resource within the SAP team with the responsibility of understanding and designing the SAP BRIM solution for Twitch. As part of this role, you will need to have a detailed understanding of the BRIM modules, their configuration and their application within an eCommerce business. Understanding SAP custom coding (ABAP) and it's application in the Twitch solution will also be an essential requirement of this role.
- Play the lead role as SAP BRIM architect, as part of Twitch's FinTech team
- Use your experience and experience on SAP functional and technical applications
- Manage the complete lifecycle of large-scale, high-profile finance system projects
- Manage project outcomes, risks, dependencies and team communications
- Establish relationships with important partners across Revenue Accounting, Content Accounting and Tax
- Coordinate with program managers and project leads to ensure delivery of essential business capabilities
- Guide coordination with middleware, engineering and other teams for E2E solutions
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors and consultants
- Evaluate and refine processes to ensure they are efficient, high-quality, and scalable
- Deep business process knowledge in the space of order to cash and subscriptions management
- 10+ years of experience in implementation of SAP systems
- 3+ years of experience in deploying SAP S/4HANA and BRIM applications including Subscription Order Management (SOM), Convergent Charging ( CC , and Convergent Invoicing (CI)
- 3+ years of experience in solution/ system architecture role
- Experience in technical project management with demonstrated experience successful programs
- Hands-on experience with system configuration or coding
- Experience building integrations between SAP and non-SAP systems
- Experience with SaaS platforms and third-party system integrations
- A team-oriented and collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation
- Delivery focused against timelines and budget
- Good facilitator - lead project meetings and workshops delivering on goals by engaging participants
- Experience using several project management tools like AirTable, Smartsheet, Lucidchart , JIRA
- Digital content/ media industry experience
- SAP RAR implementation knowledge (ASC 606)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.