SAP Programme Manager, contract
London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
10 days ago
6-month contract position with possibility of extension.
No agencies please.
Wargaming is looking to hire an experienced SAP programme manager to support a wide range of business change and transformation activities that are being driven by a migration programme from R3 to S4. In the current situation, remote working with travel when possible will be considered as will applicants from any major European location.
What will you do?
- Define programme requirements by identifying key milestones, phases and elements; forming project teams within product driven (matrix) organisations; establishing project budgets and delivery against agreed time, cost and quality criteria
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Identifying program governance requirements within an established framework (controls)
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
- Managing project budgets
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measures
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the project(s) “outcome” with the aid of the business change director
- Managing project documentation (for example Project Initiation Document – PID)
What are we looking for?
- The programme manager must have practical experience of delivering complex SAP implementations and migrations for large and complex initiatives
- Degree educated or equivalency through practical project management experience (probably 7+ years in active Programme Management role)
- 10 + Years in delivery of projects demonstrating increasing levels of seniority and complexity
- Relevant Project Management qualification (desirable) APM/Prince 2
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have demonstrable experience of having been able to navigate through a complex matrix organisation while maintaining operational excellence
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills
- Proven programme delivery experience (likely to be supporting business transformation and change management activities and likely to be 10+ years in active project management role)
- Commercial instinct and the ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- First class communication skills with the ability to adapt communications to the audience and simplify complex matters
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in project management
- Capable of demonstrating complex problem-solving skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!