SAP BRIM CC Specialist
22 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
SAP Functional Specialist is an important expert in our FinTech Organization, who will help deliver a variety of FinTech projects. You will provide clarity while working to understand our processes and requirements to create system solutions.
The SAP Specialist will be an important resource in the project management process as Twitch works through the design, build , test, training and deployment of SAP S/4 and BRIM. The SAP Functional Specialist will bring technical expertise in developing the SAP solutions and driving continued system enhancements and global expansion.
You also have experience self–motivating and delivering on projects while anticipating and managing risk and change. You will report to our Head of Financial Systems.
- Build relationships with important partners, program managers and users to run projects
- Translate our requirements to deliverable stories and guide execution
- Gather requirements, translate requirements to viable solutions, implement and troubleshoot
- Manage and multiple projects and enhancements
- Manage relationships with vendors and consultants
- Wok on proof of concept, schedule demos and coordinate with important partners
- Establish relationships within Finance, IT, Engineering, Partnership and important partners
- Be a liaison among Accounting, Finance, IT, and Tax teams ensuring there is agreement across all parties on proposed solution
- Use data to back up assumptions, make recommendations, guide next steps, and measure success
- Evaluate and refine processes to ensure they are efficient, high-quality, and scalable
- Foster shared understanding, transparency, mastery, autonomy, innovation and continued learning
- 5+ years of hands on SAP BRIM (SOM/ CC /CI) implementation and application support experience
- Have worked on at least two full life cycle S/4HANA BRIM implementation project with emphasis on Convergent Charging (CC) and Subscription Order Management (SOM), certified on S/4HANA would be a big plus
- Experience in SAP BRIM processes, especially around Subscription Order Management (SOM), Convergent Charging (CC) and Convergent Invoicing (CI)
- Understanding of SAP Convergent Charging integrations with SOM and CI in addition to a grasp on BIT type, BIT class, rating, charging and partner settlement design and configuration
- Understanding of integrations where in raw data is fed into SAP BRIM through middleware
- Have led requirements review and design workshops, written requirements and functional specifications documents
- Experience and working knowledge of integrating BRIM processes with FI-CA and handling high volume transactions
- Familiar with E2E project life cycle, methodology, tools and accelerators (JIRA, Smartsheet, Lucid Charts etc. )
- A team-oriented, collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation amongst upper management and third-party solution providers
- Delivery focus within timelines and budget
- Good facilitator - lead project meetings and workshops delivering on objectives by engaging participants
- Experience translating accounting conclusions into operational processes
- A history of solving multiple and complex operation and accounting challenges
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.