SALT Social Media Intern
25 days ago
Who We Are:
2K owns some of the biggest and best sports titles in the world. As well as NBA2K, we also handle all social strategy, creative, reporting and publishing for our ‘SALT’ titles WWE2K23 and PGA TOUR 2K23.
What We Need
Our 2K sports social team is looking for a Social Media Intern to help create and execute video and graphic-led social content for the Global 2K SALT channels, including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Under the direction of the Global Senior Manager of Social Media, the Social Media Intern will be responsible for assisting the worldwide social media strategy of the WWE2K and PGA2K social channels relating to all game campaigns, culture, day-to-day content and community engagement. As a member of our team, you will help create and publish social content for channel specific strategies for our major social platforms.
This role will have high levels of collaboration and exposure across multiple stakeholders between our Brand, PR, Influencer, Community, and Creative departments.
What You Will Do
- Create video and/or graphic-led social content for the 2K sports social channels, including conceptualization, planning, production, and publishing
- Monitor key TikTok and Twitter trends and work with the social team to identify how to bring these to life on WWE2K and PGA2K social channels
- Execute day-to-day channel engagement and across 2K SALT social channels, and engage with our community on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Develop social creative briefs and help coordinate their way through the asset production and approval processes
- Contribute to an ongoing content calendar for owned social channels in conjunction with Associate Social Manager
- Keep a constant finger on the pulse of social media trends in our industry, entertainment, consumer products, and sports that can inspire and drive our initiatives
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
We are looking for a social media expert with experience in content creation (video, graphics, etc). You track cultural trends and are plugged into internet culture. You know how to create and publish quality content quickly. You follow WWE, NBA, NFL, MLB social channels, and know the best teams to follow on TikTok and Twitter.
You are extremely passionate about creating amazing social content – video, photos, graphics, memes, etc. This person should be creatively-driven and able to tell engaging stories though social content.
They should be independent, proactive, and always ideating ways to enhance what we do to drive engagement and retention, while having the skillset to logistically execute ideas and effectively collaborate. This person must be extremely thorough, detailed oriented, and organized while maintaining efficiency, and of course, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Finally, and most important, be a student of social media best practices and passionate about brands of all kinds creating incredible engagement for their audience. Bring that spirit to us.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be $25 per hour. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.