Russian & English Player Support for Video Games - home office
14 days ago
Established over 20 years ago, Keywords Player Support is one of Keywords Studios' fastest-growing Service Lines, dedicated to offering the best customer service in the games industry. We’re Pioneers and Leaders, always looking to allow equally awesome people a way into the premier international space of gaming companies and publishers. We help the world’s greatest game development studios provide technical assistance to their players, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
We're currently looking for eager and enthusiastic Russian-speaking Player Support Agents (with English fluency as well being highly-desirable), based and eligible to work in Romania.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide superb Customer Support experience to players, assisting them with issues they encounter and tackling game-related questions.
- Use your investigative skills and troubleshoot players’ queries via a ticketing system.
- Support players through e-mail and / or chat. You will not take any phone calls!
- Collaboration is key - take initiative by assisting internal teams with project-related requests. Enjoy continuous interaction with the client's development team. You might be the voice of the product, but you're also their ear on the ground.
- Lots of us at Keywords live and breathe video games. But even if you don't, there's plenty of time to become a master of the product you are supporting.
What we are looking for:
- Based in Romania.
- C1-C2 Russian mastery, with an emphasis on written communication skills.
- Keywords is an international and multilingual company, so English is our common language for communication. We expect candidates to feel comfortable using English on a daily basis.
- You know your way around either MS Office or Google Suite apps.
- Previous experience in Customer Service (remote or on-site/retail) is a plus but not essential, as full training is provided.
- Available to work full-time, 5 days a week which may include weekend-days (Saturday and Sunday).
- Extensive Medical insurance provided by Medicover and their partner network in Romania.
- Days off for special personal events, according to the Internal Regulations, e.g. marriage, childbirth, compassionate leave and exams days off for obtaining professionally relevant certifications.
- A monthly allowance of 650RON which you will be able to use for a wide range of benefits, that are relevant to you: medical/dental services for you and/or your family members, access to sports clubs, meal tickets, private pension, personal development courses (e.g. IT, accounting, finance, HR, foreign languages, driving courses), tourism in Romania, public transportation subscription, gifts, utility or phone/Internet bills, access to cultural events, etc.
- Learning & Development to help you reach your true maximum potential by providing access to training and digital resources relevant for your area of expertise.
Our recruitment process is fully online and remote. Keep in mind all eligible candidates will be asked to take our Language Assessment to better evaluate their written skills.
Sounds interesting? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.