New Grad Full-Time Rotational Software Engineer
8 days ago
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S, Canada, U.K, Finland, Turkey, and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots, CSR Racing, Merge Dragons, and Empires and Puzzles!About our program:
Our New College Graduate, Zynga Accelerator Program (ZAP) is a one-year program with two six-month rotations within Zynga game teams. The ZAP will introduce you to all aspects of our game development life cycle, from creation of new features to planning, marketing and execution.
You will grow the skills you need to become a successful Software Engineer, and help to shape the future of gaming.
During the multi-month rotation, you'll be exposed to every aspect of life at Zynga; working with multi-functional teams setting you up with knowledge, and contacts that will enable you to ramp faster and better support Zynga teams in the future.
While you figure out your passion, you will be working alongside and mentored by the most creative people in the gaming industry.
What we are looking for:
- We will pair you with senior software engineers during your time in the ZAP;
- Provide full access to training/workshops by our hardworking engineering leaders;
- You'll attend a week long orientation and bootcamp to get you up to speed and working in no time.
Benefits & perks:
- Academic performance, natural curiosity, critical/analytical thinking, shown leadership capabilities, a passion for games, and a desire to build winning/lasting products
- Completed undergraduate degree between December 2019 - June 2020
- Health Benefits: Zynga pays 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for all full-time employees and 75% of their dependents’ premiums.
- Free lunch and all the snacks you’ll ever want or need. Zynga workers are a well-fed bunch!
- Zynga employees receive an abundance of cool freebies and gear all year long.
- Some of our offices are dog-friendly! Every day is “bring your dog to work day.”
- Relaxation lounges! Unwind with ping pong, pool, or an assortment of arcade games, console games, and more.
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.