Roblox Influencer Specialist (Contract)
9 days ago
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019 & 2020, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Roblox is seeking to hire contractor(s) to assist in supporting existing content creators and recruiting creators to join our Video Star program. This role will report into the Roblox Influencer team in the US, but focus on serving additional languages. We are seeking individuals who are connected to and highly aware of the Roblox communities on YouTube and other content creation platforms, specifically in the German, Spanish, Portuguese, and French languages.
- 20 - 30 hrs/week with flexible working hours.
- Review incoming Video Star program applications and follow existing documented procedures to Approve/Deny admission.
- Conduct regular check-ins with existing Video Star members to solicit suggestions and improvements to the program.
- Develop influencer target list for Video Star program recruitment for both Roblox and Non-Roblox content creators.
- Track and update Roblox Influencer team on recruitment status with internal project management tools.
- Weekly check-ins with Roblox Influencer team to provide updates on projects and overall program health.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German, Spanish, Portuguese, or French
- Previous experience with YouTube video channel management, community management, or influencer marketing.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Previous experience with an MCN or influencer talent agency
- Existing relationships within the Roblox and YouTube communities
- Familiarity with Roblox Video Star program and/or its participants