Risk Management Specialist
6 days ago
As part of the Security & Risk Management (SRM) department, your core responsibilities as a Risk Management Specialist will be to work on and drive Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) activities in close collaboration with the different stakeholders. By joining the team as a key member of the GRC, you will participate in supporting the development of internal policies and standards but also privacy activities.
- Unify current risk cataloging activities toward a central repository;
- Select and implement risk quantification methodologies. Drive the evolution of risk assessment at Ubisoft and support internal teams in performing risk quantification analysis;
- Manage the risk life cycle: support risk owners, document and explain risk handling decisions. Pilot regular review and recertifications;
- Implement a global risk landscape dashboard and create regular reports;
- Work with different stakeholders and support them in determining their risk tolerance and aligning their objectives.
- Create and develop a risk gap assessment program. Pilot risk gap analysis in collaborations with the rest of the SRM department and the respective business owners;
- Organize and animate risk foresight workshops in the organization to anticipate future risks and support Ubisoft’s risk governance strategy.
- Significant experience in compliance, corporate risk governance and/or enterprise risk management;
- Experience implementing large scale risk registers and risk life cycle processes;
- Experience in implementing risk quantification methodologies, calibration training, risk quantification model building, Monte Carlo simulations, etc.;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management; ability to write clear and concise documentation and to animate workshops;
- Knowledge of risk quantification methodologies and management frameworks.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.