Risk Management Analyst (Awareness & Communications)
Montreal QC ca
11 days ago
The Risk Management Analyst (Awareness & Communications) is a hands on leader of the assigned program, carries on stakeholder interaction and ensures program’s success in terms of expected results, quality, budget and time.
Concomitantly, he/she acts as a subject matter expert for Awareness & Communications related requests. He/she will act as a coach for corporate security analysts by leveraging his experience and expertise.
The main and routine tasks of this position are to:
Awareness & Communication
- In collaboration with the team, oversee and organize the Security Awareness Program strategies and activities;
- Implement the Security Awareness Program at the global level and coordinate all local efforts toward a global unique strategy in all offices world wide;
- Oversee coordination of communication & community management related to Ubisoft Global security awareness and solutions’ implementation;
- Manage Deployment & Change management communications with end users and non technical contacts;
- Supervise and cultivate awareness training related to security measures;
- Participate in the development of the department’s vision and strategy in regard to information and corporate security;
- Oversee Security Awareness & Coordination team budgets;
- Lead special security communication coordination for high profile projects;
- Develop and maintain security reporting metrics, scorecards and dashboards to communicate program status to management in non-technical business language.
Governance & Risk Management
- Participate in the creation, review and deployment of policies, standards, processes and guidelines;
- Support the update/maintenance of policies and procedures and other governance activities;
- Enforce security best practices and global policies related to all aspects of corporate security
- Conduct business impact analysis and develop, implement and maintain risk assessment reviews.
- Propose solutions to mitigate identified risks and bring them to an acceptable level for management; participate in incident response.
- Conduct periodic reviews of information security policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Carry out all other related task.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, management, business administration or any other relevant field;
- Technical or audit certification in computer security or management (CISSP, CISA, CISM etc.) is an asset.
- 3+ years in information security field or relevant experience;
- 2-3 years’ experience in communications both written and oral;
- Experience in drafting and setting out intra-enterprise policies;
- Experience in customer service is an asset;
- Experience in project management is an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management;
- Have analytical and synthesis skills;
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Methodic and result-oriented;
- Strong innovation skills;
- Business vision;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- Proactive and autodidact;
- Adapt quickly to change;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Bilingualism (French-English, spoken and written);
- General knowledge of security and computer-related issues.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.