19 days ago
Red Storm is looking for a highly motivated Character Rigger/TA who has experience with Maya rigging/scripting, along with a strong understanding of human anatomy and realistic deformation. At Red Storm Technical Artists are challenged to rig, automate processes through tool development, and ensure optimal performance and look in game engines.
- Set up and maintain character (humans & animals) rigs and systems.
- Work with art group to develop models that meets technical requirements.
- Work with animation group to create artist-friendly rigs that satisfy animation/gameplay needs.
- Design and set up character dynamics (i.e. cloth, hair).
- Develop new techniques and processes to further advance quality/realism.
- Work with directors and production to identify/prioritize tasks.
- Minimum 2 years’ of production experience in game or film/vfx field, with strong understanding of Maya and Python or other scripting languages
- In-depth knowledge of character/prop rigging technique and principles.
- Experience with character pipelines - modeling, rigging and animation
- Familiarity with using game engines
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to find pragmatic solutions.
- Proven ability to be self-sufficient and take initiative to seek answers and address issues.
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six...
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.