Chengdu Sichuan cn
11 days ago
POSITION OVERVIEW: RIGGER
The Rigger role specializes in understanding character workflow and tools. Rigging, skinning and animation integration are rigger primary responsibilities. Working with the Animation and Art teams to ensure they are creating the highest quality content with the tools and assets provided and that the pipelines are as efficient as possible. This role could lead to a TA or LD career path.
- Integration of the character assets and cinematics into the game engine
- Research and share knowledge of existing engines and animation packages within the industry
- Design, create and test character rigs
- Maintain and test animation tools and pipelines
- Apply and maintain consistency for exported characters, props, and animations throughout the entire project.
- Develop progressive techniques and process to solve character and animation challenges
- Proactive in problem identification and creating solutions
- Interact and collaborate with the different departments (Art, Programming, Production, etc.)
-善于在不同的部门之间交流合作 (美术、程序、研发等) 。
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of rigging experience
- Expertise in rigging and skinning assets
- An understanding of Animation principles and anatomy
- Ability to understand technical implementations and limitations
- Proficient with standard industry tools like Motion Builder, 3ds Max, Photoshop
- Excellent problem solving skills. Candidate must be able to quickly identify issues and resolve them.
- Have a proactive work ethic, capable problem solver who is not afraid of big challenges.
PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES (NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Ability to work well with a team in a dynamic, cross-discipline, iterative setting
- Strong team player with strong cross-group communication skills.
- Excellent decision making capabilities
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks
- Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
-精通各种软件：Motion builder, 3dmax， Photoshop
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。