Rewards Associate Art Director
13 days ago
The Destiny 2 Systems Development Group evolves the Destiny hobby by providing innovation and consistency to all core gameplay systems across all Destiny 2 releases. The Rewards Associate Art Director is responsible for driving the visual player reward fantasies and experience throughout.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely. Once the studio is fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
- Chart the vision for art content including but not limited to weapons, armor, vehicles and accessories, both earned through play and purchased via MTX
- Collaborate closely with the Systems Art Director and Art Discipline Leads to define and maintain craft executional quality through clear art direction and sustainable scoping for internal and externally created content
- Engage effectively with Art and Design leads from other Development Groups to ensure their content supports the thematic and experience goals of each release
- Curate fashion cycles and drive category innovations to generate continued player excitement
- Work with Destiny External Development team to provide clear art direction and feedback for external developed content
- Demonstrate passion for Destiny as a whole as well as the specific mandate of the Reward Group
- Experience as an Art Lead or equivalent role in game companies or related field
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills, with a proven track record of delivering feedback that elevates other artists’ work
- Experience taking initiative to solve problems, excellent follow-through, a positive, professional attitude, and passion to collaborate
- Strong grounding in at least one game development art craft