This job might no longer be available.
20 days ago
The Rewards Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert by providing compensation consulting support to Local HR Managers and the HR Business Partners.
- Manage and support various compensation-based initiatives and projects that have a significant impact on the organization, including variable compensation plan designs, salary banding reviews, annual salary reviews, market analysis, and compliance-related metrics. For example: UK gender pay gap reporting, UK living wage reviews and pay equity.
- Partner with and advise HR and business leaders on global compensation, including some insight into sales incentive plans.
- Navigate our HRIS system (Workday) and benchmarking tools such as Annual Salary survey data from Mercer and Payscale.
- Prepare advanced compensation analysis including interpreting complex reports and providing recommendations.
- Partner with Finance teams to assist with forecasting and year-end budget modelling.
- Provide insights and market intelligence on competitive landscape, trends, and practices.
- Subject matter expertise and professional work experience in Compensation
- A broad knowledge of compensation issues including market trends, regulatory changes, and best practices.
- Experience in managing rewards projects, with the ability to build consensus and manage expectations across a wide range of global stakeholders.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to build relationships and manage key and senior-level stakeholders with excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentations).
- Experience working in a global matrix organization.
- Experience with Workday, or other HRIS Systems
- Ability to ‘tell the story’ of the data – translating data into insight and recommendations.
- Confident in presenting data to senior managers in an easily understood format with the ability to explain the data and elaborate.
- Experience of PowerBI is desirable but not essential
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.
No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides world-class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing. Our global network of studios includes The Mill, MPC, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games.
Location: Warsaw, Poland or Remote in Poland
Position: Rewards Manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.