Reverse Network Engineer Manager
1 month ago
Job Posting TitleReverse Network Engineer Manager
SummaryThe RPI Engineer Manager is responsible for overseeing the process lifecycle of products for the Tulsa Remanufacturing & Repair (R&R) center. At a high-level, this position will orchestrate the activity related to introducing products into the R&R process to include evaluation of resources, tools, skill set, etc., then through the repair process and finally onto to the end-of-life/end-of-value stage. Within this function, the RPI Engineer Manager will analyze usage trends, stay well aligned with future consumption expectations, and drive a value-generating solution for all products routed through the R&R center.
The RPI Engineer Manager will liaison with key groups/individuals to understand opportunities and manage the overall performance of the R&R center, thereby ensuring performance metrics are established and systems are in place to meet established goals. Overall, the RPI Engineer Manager will connect the work of all functions to create the maximum value generation possible for each product and the overall R&R center. This position will drive the expansion of the R&R center’s capabilities and lead efforts to further generate value through continuous improvement, value engineering, and upskilling initiatives.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What you'll do
- Orchestrates RPI process (data analytics, business case/financial proposals, inhouse v outsource)
- Develops reporting metrics and presents data in a clear manner to drive business strategy insights
- Leads analysis and planning for component repair opportunities
- Optimizes recovery and profitability by maintaining and improving sustainable operational processes
- Provides project management coordination of activities during initial product introduction
- Supports coordination of stocking levels and scrap
- Drives training requirements for product/process introductions
- General project management duties and serve as subject-matter-expert in cross-regional projects
- Become D365 SME and develop business intelligence tools
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.