Revenue and Treasury Analyst
Plantation, FL, United States
16 days ago
The Revenue & Treasury Analyst is responsible for ensuring that adequate controls and processes are in place and functioning properly to accurately state revenue and working capital financial information. This role serves as a key control point for the company over cash receipts and disbursements. The successful Analyst will have a focus on complexity reduction while ensuring processes are effective and adequate control is maintained over company assets. The Analyst will partner with the sales team to ensure all aspects of customer creation and communication occur efficiently. The Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert to management through regular reporting and analysis of customer activity. They will also provide support to the company’s e-commerce infrastructure. The analyst will support regular forecast of the company’s working capital position requiring a strong detail orientation and ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Own and maintain financial customer master data including new customer creation and databases supporting customer and market activity.
- Maintain customer credit data and conduct quarterly reviews of customer payment history and other relevant credit data.
- Monitor systemic invoicing processes and ensure timely communication to customers on all billing matters.
- Ensure timely recording of customer payments and clean accounts receivable detail.
- Support weekly cash disbursement processes including purchase of foreign currencies to ensure that all entities have sufficient cash balances to support ongoing operations.
- Analyze accounts payable data to support regular forecast of working capital balances.
- Support monthly reconciliation of cash, accounts receivable, and investments.
- Analyze data around ecommerce activity and maintain financial systems that authorize credit card charges, analyze credit card purchases for fraud, and settle cash for credit card purchases.
- Support relationships with external financing partners, insurance providers, and investment managers.
- Produce monthly reports to inform management of customer and channel volume.
- Analyze sales data on a quarterly basis and create reports required to support the account manager commission plans.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in accounting, treasury or financial analysis roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Proven work experience in customer, vendor, and banking relationships
- Data manipulation and analysis experience.
- Detail orientation and an ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in accounting, finance or business
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.