Revenue Strategist, Premium Content - VALORANT
20 hours ago
The Revenue Strategy group performs internal and external analyses, makes insightful recommendations, designs solutions, develops products, and implements strategies that address complex business issues to achieve company goals. We're a diverse group of consultants, business people , scientists, and at our core, a team of gamers. We are united by our desire to remain player-focused while maximizing our outcomes. We support our recommendations with a myriad of sources to ensure we're informed by data.
As a Revenue Strategist II on VALORANT, you will work with the Premium Content team to develop weapon skins and prototype new content types that grow player value, revenue, and joy across the community. You'll work with your team to create cosmetic content, while also developing the analytical tools needed to measure success. You will report to the Senior Manager of Revenue Strategy.
- Partner with team to build new products and experiences that meet diverse player needs.
- Analyze player data and product results to find insights for VALORANT cosmetics
- Establish market sizing and projections of impact for product improvements and new content types
- Partner with the Premium Content team to prioritize their efforts - accounting for delivery timelines, revenue impacts, and opportunity costs
- Communicate strategic recommendations and product outcomes to business leaders and decision makers
- Experience with microtransactions and game monetization, either through design or personal experience.
- Knowledgeable of SQL or other relational database languages
- Experience breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks and creating solutions for our players and our business
- Experience in ecommerce, consulting, or strategy for consumer-facing products
- Degrees in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, a related discipline, or comparable work experiences (meaningful work experience = 2+ years in relevant space)
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).