Revenue Data Analyst
14 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Revenue Data Analyst to assist in the day-to-day revenue cycle. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual with good knowledge of accounting, data analysis and MS Office (Excel, Word and Access) and strong organizational skills.
This position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus, and reports to the Head of Accounts Receivables and to the Head of Financial Operations.
What will you do?
- Performing customer reconciliations and resolving any differences
- Performing data quality checks on daily basis
- Preparation of reports and data for posting in accounting software
- Preparation of reports for compliance
- Liaise with colleagues in different locations to request any additional information
- Liaise with customers to gather any additional information
- Respond promptly and completely to both external and internal enquiries
- Participate in any other ad-hoc projects that the Head of Receivables might need assistance with
- Involved in projects where needed
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Head of Financial Operations or any other person designated in their absence
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar position
- Data Analysis experience
- Accounting knowledge
- Working knowledge of different kinds of Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to function effectively as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in all Microsoft products
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- BSc in Computer Science
- LCCI or ACCA qualifications
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!