1 month ago
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a Revenue Accountant and be a key member of the global revenue recognition team. You will be an integral part of ensuring the timely and accurate reporting of revenue, in accordance with US GAAP.
If you are curious, analytical, and motivated, then come be a part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Review and ensure revenue transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP (ASC 606).
- Perform monthly revenue accounting close responsibilities, including preparing GAAP revenue analysis, journal entries, reconciliations, and revenue close packages.
- Assist in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance and update process documentation as needed.
- Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to participating in special projects, product implementations, system enhancements and ad hoc analyses as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees coupled with understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and financial concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data
You might also have
- Revenue accounting experience (ASC 606/IFRS15)
- Workday, Zuora Billing, RevPro, Salesforce experience
- Big 4 or public company experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.