Retail Marketing Associate
6 days ago
Retail Marketing Associate (Europe)
The Retail Marketing Associate will support the Senior Retail Marketing Manager and Retail Marketing Managers with execution of retail promotions and campaigns across Europe.
- Work with various internal & external teams and stakeholders to execute retail promotional programs.
- Gathering and creating artwork assets.
- Briefing internal teams and external agencies.
- Organising and storing retail marketing assets and information.
- Supplying all necessary assets to retailers and retail marketing agencies.
- Work with internal teams to seek approvals for final retail materials.
- Ensure all marketing materials are within our brand guidelines and compliant with Legal.
- Assist with other aspects of retail program execution, e.g. costume character appearances.
- Assist with retail compliance and store checks.
- Assist Retail Marketing Manager with preparing retail pitch presentations.
- Assist Retail Marketing Managers with asset creation for Europe and approvals through ESKO.
- Gather promotion performance data to create post-campaign reports and recommendations.
- Building presentations to showcase retail activations completed and present internally.
- Circulating notes from team meetings.
- Managing purchase orders, invoices and ensuring budget trackers are updated correctly.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years’ retail marketing co-ordination experience.
- Very keen eye for detail required.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Strong, clear communication skills.
- Experience working in retail stores or Head Office is beneficial.
- Must be able to prioritise workload as we juggle different projects across Europe.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure.
- Conversant with MS Office packages, especially Powerpoint and Excel; and other relevant IT software packages.
- A-levels minimum. Degree preferable.
- Marketing/PR qualification