Retail Head (HK)
9 days ago
Who are we?
We’re Sandbox VR, and we’re the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Inside our rooms, we take you on thrilling adventures and transform you into new characters. Our experience is like the movies, except you’re actually with your friends inside the movie.
We are a team of successful startup veterans with deep experience in VR, gaming, technology and hospitality. We're funded by leading global tech investors including Andreessen Horowitz and Alibaba.
Since we launched in 2017, we’re now live in 12 locations and 6 countries around the world (4.5 stars on Yelp, and the #1 Activity in Hong Kong and Singapore on TripAdvisor), and we’re quickly expanding.
What will you be doing?
You shall serve as Retail Head of the Company as take on the roles and duties assigned to this position. However, in order to meet the changing needs of the Company’s business, you may from time to time be required to undertake additional or alternative duties reasonably consistent with your position. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, your job duties include the following:
1. People Management : Proven ability to inspire, coach, train and develop the team members to provide an enthusiastic and incredible guest experience to the guests.
2. Business Management : Develop and executive approved business plans and brand strategies, with the aim to achieve revenue targets via quality operations, customer service, market expansion, and aggressive marketing efforts.
3. Customer Management : Develop and lead the strategic plan for the company, analytics and consumer research as the key part of overall group business and marketing that increases the value of customer relationships and bring in additional business opportunities for the Group.
4. Budget Management : Oversee the business with full P&L responsibility, sales & marketing strategy formulation and implementation, identify business opportunities and risk, maximize brand awareness and foster market development.
5. Operation Management : Assist in setting up new operations and formulate operations plan to ensure successful opening within the required timeline and budget.
6. Marketing Management : responsible for the overall marketing and communications functions including but not limited to brand building, marketing & promotion strategies, advertising, media communications, event management, marketing collaterals & publication materials etc.
- Tertiary education or above.
- Minimum 5 years’ retail operations experience with at least 3 years in store manager position, experience in direct sales or service experience in retail store
- Strong commercial & marketing sense and good people management skills.
- Good analytical and numeric skills.
- Pro-active, adaptive to change.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) and the local language
- Excellent career development and promotion opportunities.
- You have a passion about VR technology and products
- You will need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs
WE ARE SANDBOX VR, AND WE INVITE YOU TO COME PLAY IN OUR SANDBOX (AND THINK OUTSIDE IT).
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.