10 days ago
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. However, during the COVID-19 pandemic and until further updates, this role will be remote-based and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. For logistic purposes, candidates will be required to live around New Orleans, or the client’s location to be embedded in their office. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and return back to the office once safe to do so!
About the role
As we are expanding in the US, we are looking to hire our first ever Resource Co-ordinator for our NOLA office. The new hire, will be instrumental in making sure that all our clients projects are planned for and executed smoothly.
We are looking for somebody who is excellent in organizing, tracking, sharing information and generally getting everything delivered on time and to the required standards. They have to be great with every little detail, while at the same time always see the bigger picture. A “can do attitude” and great communication skills a must for this role, as is the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Project planning
- Project Schedule file updates and maintenance
- Communication with Leads/Project Managers/Pre-production team about incoming projects
- Confirmation of viability (PM’s/Leads/Testers available)
- Escalation of resource conflicts to the responsible manager
- Productivity tracking administration and support
- Preparation and maintenance of relevant documentation in Shared folders
- Continuous improvement of processes related to responsibilities
- Helping out introducing new tools - supporting with knowledge
- Adhere to company security procedures and escalate perceived breaches to supervisor