This job might no longer be available.
Residence and Work Permit Assistant
14 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Employment & Payroll team. As a Residence and Work Permit Assistant, you will assist expats working in CDPR with all administrative queries regarding their stay in Poland. You will also work on various HR related topics. If you are open to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
Supporting foreigners employed in CD PROJEKT Capital Group in contacting Polish public administration and other institutions in order to:
- obtain PESEL number and residence address registration,
- sign a voluntary health insurance contract with NFZ (with further support in contacting NFZ and ZUS),
- register economic activity,
- exchange residency-related documents,
- open bank account,
- deal with other issues where contacting Polish institutions is required.
Assisting residence and work permit processes run in CD PROJEKT Capital Group by:
- gathering required documents,
- submitting documents in the public administration offices,
- obtaining sworn translations and notarized copies of documents.
- Updating employment and payroll databases.
- Other administrative duties related to employment and payroll.
- Archiving documents.
- High school graduate (university degree or studies in administration, law or HR would be an asset).
- Experience in a similar position would be a plus.
- English at B2 level or higher (must have).
- Interest in issues related to the legalization of work and stay, labour and social, insurance law, willingness to develop skills in these fields (must have).
- Ability to work with MS Office programs.
- Readiness to work in a multicultural team.
- Very good time-management skills.
- Diligence and Discretion.
- Commitment and assertiveness.
- Readiness to work outside the company’s headquarters (appointments in different places, occasional business trips outside Warsaw).
- A driving license would be an asset.
- Fluent Polish is a must!
- Chance of personal development within the company.
- Employment contract.
- Stable salary relevant to your experience.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- Fresh fruits twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.