11 days ago
Wargaming is looking to hire a Researcher for the User Research Team in Vilnius. The team is made up of professionals with vast experience in different research areas. In this position you will gain research expertise in dynamic gaming industry.
You will collect players feedback using online surveys to help stakeholders make effective business decisions. Results of the surveys influence the development of Wargaming games all over the world.
Following the latest trends, we analyze survey results together with in-game behavioral data. We operate within a broad range of research topics, developing innovative methods of survey design and data analysis.
What will you do?
- Analyze stakeholder’s request, transform it into research objectives
- Develop survey methodology and questionnaire
- Plan research activities and coordinate the work of the departments involved
- Analyze the survey data together with in-game behavioral data
- Prepare the report and recommendations
- Present research results to stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience conducting full-cycle quantitative research (either in-house or in external agency)
- Understanding the applicability of various research methods (quantitative and qualitative) for different business needs
- Experience in using data analysis and visualization tools (SPSS, PowerPoint, Tableau)
- Keen on the games industry, willingness to play games
- Fluency in English
- Readiness to complete a test task.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Good command of Russian language
- Experience in conducting qualitative research
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!