19 days ago
We are seeking aTalent Researcher to join our Scopely team in India!
The Talent Researcher will be responsible for conducting research to identify and attract top talent to our organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a strong understanding of recruitment processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct in-depth research to identify potential candidates through various sources, including social networking channels, job boards, and professional organizations
- Strategically develop and maintain a target candidate/target company database to generate new pipelines of talent for our recruitment team to leverage
- Map our competitors to best understand their structure, talent, and top performers
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices in recruitment and talent acquisition
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to understand talent requirements and provide recommendations for potential candidates
- Assist with other recruitment-related activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in talent research or related field
- Experience in the gaming or entertainment industry is a plus
- Interest in talent name generation and company mapping
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other recruitment tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
More About Our Benefits:
Our ability to build immersive and innovative worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for employees- we’ve got our employees covered.
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.