20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Researcher to join our Talent Acquisition team in India!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for finding & attracting the best of the best for our business. This team sits globally in the US, UK, Spain & India and is on a mission to engage with top talent to Inspire Play, Every Day!
What You Will Do
The Talent Researcher will be responsible for conducting research to identify and attract top talent to our organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and a strong understanding of recruitment processes.Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct in-depth research to identify potential candidates through various sources, including social networking channels, job boards, and professional organizations
- Strategically develop and maintain a target candidate/target company database to generate new pipelines of talent for our recruitment team to leverage
- Map our competitors to best understand their structure, talent, and top performers
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices in recruitment and talent acquisition
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to understand talent requirements and provide recommendations for potential candidates
- Assist with other recruitment-related activities as needed
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in talent research or related field
- Interest in talent name generation and company mapping
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other recruitment tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Experience in the gaming or entertainment industry is a plus
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.