Repair Center Lead
12 days ago
SummaryProven ability to provide leadership and technical support to associates in the manufacturing area and assists the manufacturing leadership with the control of activities related to the assembly, disassembly, repair, test and shipment of player terminals (PT’s) and components. Also provides technical support and coordination for more complex manufacturing activities and special projects such as implementation of process improvements, initial builds of new products, major rework projects and trade shows.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What you'll do
• Lead manufacturing teams and coordinate activities related to the refurbishment, disassembly, assembly, configuration, test of player terminals/components.
• Provide advanced troubleshooting support to assigned work areas on difficult technical problems
• Identify significant and/or recurring technical problems on player terminals, as well as problems with existing processes and/or systems and assist with development of solutions
• Interface with VGT departments to clearly define order configuration and ship requirements, including gaming commission requirements.
• Maintain job performance records for associates assigned to teams they are supporting and provide feedback on performance to Supervisor.
• Monitor and ensure high quality levels for products built by teams they are supporting as measured by 1st pass yield data and other means.
• Provide motivation to associates in assigned areas to keep activities on track and advise the Supervisor of any issues
• Assist Supervisor with and maintains accountability for day-to-day department operations with performance, training, and documentation/reports.
• Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned by Supervisor and Manufacturing Manager.
• Takes ownership to achieve departmental goals.
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate college degree or equivalent work experience in electronics, computers or another technical field is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Minimum of 2 years electro-mechanical assembly & test experience is required
- Minimum of 1 year leadership experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in electronics soldering and repair is desirable
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Must be able to push, pull, stoop, kneel, and crouch, and occasionally required to climb and balance.
- Must be able to required to lift, move, and control up to 500 pounds with the aid of dollies or machine carts.
- Must be able to be able to lift and move 40 pounds short distances without mechanical aid and frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish colors and ability to adjust focus.
- Must also be able to wear appropriate personal protection equipment, such as, steel toe shoes where applicable.