This job might no longer be available.
Rendering Software Engineer - EA Sports
4 months ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. you are passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
- You will drive the visuals for a new AAA title. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team early in pre-production and help bring the vision to life on a new game.
- Working closely with the Art Director and the Art team, you will drive to create industry leading visuals.
- You will push the latest rendering technologies to help drive beautiful characters and environments.
- You will work closely with the brightest minds in the industry collaborating and developing Rendering technology.
- You will bring the vision of the Art team to life.
- You will design, architect and document technical designs for Rendering systems.
- You will develop tools and workflows to efficiently produce new game features.
- You will work with a proprietary engine to develop shareable code and interface correctly with the engine.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years of experience on cutting edge rendering features.
- Strong mathematics skills especially with Linear Algebra.
- Proficient in modern rendering techniques such as PBR, deferred rendering, Modern Shaders.
- Strong expertise with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Excellent debugging skills and experience using tools to help debug.
- Strong ability to work with internal and externally developed code in a collaborative fashion.
- In-depth understanding of performance bottlenecks of rendering features.
- Experience with basic game development technologies such as Perforce, Visual Studio