19 days ago
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
31 st Union is seeking a Senior Rendering Engineer to help bring our AAA game to life. You will research, develop, debug and optimize graphics techniques applicable to large-scale high population 3d environments, executed on platforms of widely varying capability. You will work in close collaboration with concept artists, art direction and other engineers to push the engine towards a combined vision. You will pair existing technologies with novel use and solutions – managing tools, materials, shaders, jobs and scheduling – to implement this creative vision at quality within performance requirements.
Who you are:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Extensive professional experience and proven capability in real-time rendering is required
- Strong 3d math and C/C++ skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- A curious mind that remains engaged with the state of the art in runtime rendering techniques is required
- Console and AAA game development experience is strongly desired
- Understanding of the roles and use of relevant DCC packages (e.g. Houdini, Substance Painter, Z-Brush) is strongly desired
- Production Unreal Engine experience is desired
- Technical leadership experience is desired
- Able to work and communicate in proficient English
- Must be EU Citizen