7 months ago
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Render Programmer to join our growing team! As a render programmer, you will build, extend and continually improve the graphical visual quality of our AAA games through industry-leading 3D techniques and algorithms. We’re committed to our games showcasing the largest 3D rendering potential of the latest consoles and high-end PCs.
- Design, implement, upgrade and maintain run-time rendering and graphics pipeline code for our games
- Own, upgrade and maintain our rendering tools, pipeline and related code in our proprietary game engine
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, C++ code
- Profile game performance to assess and find rendering bottlenecks and improve overall performance
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
- Passion for game development and real-time graphics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software programming (ideally in gamedev) or other relevant experience
- In-depth experience and knowledge of C++
- Experience with HLSL and/or DirectX API
- Knowledge of basic rendering algorithms
- Experience with working with a large codebase and in a large team
- Ability and drive to improve all aspects of a game
- Strong English skills
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence, with the main expertise in PC. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are!