This job might no longer be available.
Remote Executive Assistant, The Desk (Part-time, Contractor)
Austin, TX, United States
16 days ago
The Remote Executive Assistant will provide remote support to departmental leaders across the organization to ensure seamless daily operations. This is an independent role, that gives you all the perks of working for a successful company while having an entirely flexible schedule. If you thrive on prioritizing and multitasking in order to help support busy executives, we’d like to meet you
This is a remote contract opportunity starting at 20 hours/wk. The contract will be for 6 months, with the option to extend based on performance.
- Provide executive administrative support to multiple leaders at the same time
- Prepare expense reports with a high degree of detail and accuracy
- Work independently to complete complex expense reports for multiple executives
- Multi-task proactively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment across multiple time zones
- Native or strong business-level fluency in both English and French required
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment whilst working remotely with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to a variety of personalities and communication styles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Executive assistant experience
- Proficient in Google Calendar and Docs, MS Office Suite, Concur or other expense programs
- Prior experience supporting multiple leaders at one time
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.