As part of its development, and for its very ambitious upcoming productions and publications, QUANTIC DREAM is expanding its Publishing Department.
Reporting to our Senior Publishing Producer, and as part of a close team driven by challenge and team spirit, you will have full responsibility for Release Management within the studio.
You will therefore be responsible for:
- The successful completion of the various submission phases with console designers, from concept to post-launch, and on first-party platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Epic, Steam, Apple, Google)
- The coordination and online release of Store marketing assets in collaboration with the business teams
- The age rating processes for the various titles.
- In close cooperation with First-parties (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo and Steam), you will be the main contact person for various internal teams (Publishing, internal and external development teams)
- You will be responsible for planning projects on all platforms from vertical slice onwards. You will negotiate planning schedules together with the various stakeholders (internal production team, first parties, manufacturing teams etc.)
- You will carry out risk analyses to make recommendations on submission strategies
- You will ensure that metadata required for digital content on-lining are correctly received (graphical content, video or text showcasing our product in the online store)
- You will plan and coordinate digital content offers and releases in collaboration with our business teams
- You will provide regular reports on the status of current projects
- You will be responsible for submitting QUANTIC DREAM games for first-party certification.