Stockholm 118 66 SE
8 days ago
We are looking for a Release Manager to own the scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the Paradox portfolio. As a Release Manager you will be part of the Product Launch team.
You will be working with third party partners (Valve, Microsoft, Sony, etc) and internal stakeholders to deliver content to third party platforms (Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, etc). This includes full game releases, updates and additional content offers on all available stores. You will be coordinating communication and key dates between the development and publishing departments in order to achieve certification from our partners. Also, you take an active part in managing and resolving risks related to releases.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Owns the scheduling of the certification process across multiple platforms and products
- Act as the link between external partners and the production team, coordinating and negotiating development plans, exceptions as well as releases
- Owns the process for submitting builds to external partners
- Works closely with the Paradox departments on identifying and resolving risk related to releases
- 2+ years experience of management in the game industry
- Documented experience of shipping at least one title to PC and/or console
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
On a personal level you are a strong communicator and able to deal with a multitude of stakeholders on different levels. You pride yourself in staying on top of things and you have a strong sense of structure and coordination. You have a knock of solving problems on the fly and putting out fires while also able to identify ways of making releases more streamlined and structured long-term.
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.