3 days ago
Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for players who crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that's collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for a Release Manager who’s passionate about driving player value through regular updates. You’ll play a crucial role in delivering the best possible player experience with every release.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Manage the deployment of hotfixes, patches, and major updates through various environments from development to staging to production
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Game Designers, QA, and community managers to define the live service content calendar, including updates, seasonal events, and new feature releases
- Coordinate quick responses and solutions for any issues affecting the live service, including outages, bugs, and other incidents.
- Gather analytics data to measure the impact of each release on player engagement, retention, and in-game monetization
- Ensure that each release is timely, meets high-quality standards, and aligns with the goals of the live service model.
- Contributing to a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- A love for playing and making amazing games
- 5+ years of experience in a release or project management role, specifically for live service games
- Deep understanding of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps methodologies
- Proficiency with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with analytics tools for monitoring service health and user engagement
- Self-motivated, with great time management skills
- Willing to take risks and learn from failure
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% of employee premiums paid, 90% of dependent premiums paid)
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-work Friendly
*Specific perks (benefits) are applicable to regular, full-time employees only (benefits are not applicable to contractors). Benefits are determined by country of residency and are in compliance with local, state, and country regulations.*
Mountaintop Studios Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, Mountaintop Studios Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Mountaintop Studios Inc. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during the employment process. If you are in need of accommodations during the employment process, please contact HR for assistance at HR@mountaintop.gg .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.