This job might no longer be available.
Salt Lake City, UT United States of America
7 months ago
Epic Games Salt Lake City is searching for an experienced Release Manager / Live Producer to join the development team to bring our games to a variety of mobile and other platforms. In this role you would be responsible for regular game build releases in a live setting to a variety of platforms, while being a solid communicator and team player.
- Owning the scheduling, coordination, quality control and external certification process for submitting builds to all first-party platform partners (mobile, console, PC)
- Working closely with QA, Build Engineer, and Lead Programmer to monitor automated build and integration process to ensure build execution / resolve failures
- Acting as a key escalation point to resolve issues between engineering, product management, business leads and product leads
- Working with dev, production and QA to maintain the bug triage process, to determine and prioritize risks and fix issues for release
- Coordinating internal and external release notes, known issues, and knowledge base updates, and communicate issues to all necessary parties and key stakeholders
- Working closely with dev, publishing, and Live Ops team to coordinate and publish frequent builds, hotfixes, and patches
- Work with outsourcing partners as needed
- Experience supporting release management for live games-as-a-service products
- Experience working with game development, QA, production, and support services on at least one shipped title (ideally on multiple platforms)
- Strong passion for games, and an understanding of the business surrounding games-as-a-service
- Experience with mobile games a plus
- Experience with game production methodologies and tools, including agile, waterfall, Kanban, JIRA,
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for cutting-edge game development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of developers in a tight-knit team
If you’d like to be part of building a cutting-edge Epic game we’d love to hear from you - please submit your resume. This is going to be Epic!
This is going to be Epic!