Cary, NC United States of America
8 days ago
Epic Games is looking for an experienced, partner-focused Release Manager to oversee and coordinate the end to end release process for titles onboarding to the Epic Games Store . In this position, you will work closely with external partners and our Business Development, Technical, Marketing, Social, QA and many other internal teams to drive the title release production effort as we build the premier online storefront.
- Coordinate development and publishing plans, exceptions, related marketing sales/promotion, and QA review to prepare smooth release execution
- Educate partners on requirements, best practices and expectations to prop, update and maintain titles on the store
- Own, maintain and communicate release health insights including development, marketing, social and creative services to ensure awareness and opportunity for risk mitigation
- Track issues and facilitate response and resolution in a measured fashion
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders
- Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the Lead
- Proven tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to pick up any tasks thrown your way to support the team effort
- Exceptional communication skills with experience in external partner engagement
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in process improvement and development
- Familiarity with JIRA, Trello
- Strong preference to applicants with exposure to Gaming industry release process and merchandising a game store or marketplace.