This job might no longer be available.
Stockholm Stockholm County SE
6 months ago
Avalanche Studios is looking for a Release Manager to work closely with the self-published game teams to oversee the delivery and release of our titles and post-launch releases.
The Release Manager will work directly with the talented game team leads. You will be involved with improving our games submission processes for continuous, stable releases using both process, and technology we have in the studio. You would be acting as the bridge between the development teams and external partners. Your responsibilities will be the following:
Manage submissions and delivery to First Parties, including:
- DLC Setup
- Achievement setup
- Store submissions
Global age rating compliance:
- Knowledge of global age rating bodies
- Content gathering for board submissions
Specialist in platform-related issues and guidelines:
Manage technical checklists for releases:
- Patch notes
- Internal submission guidelines
- Liaison with first-party, and publishing partners
- Owning and maintaining formal release records for content and history
Consult with game teams to be the Release advisor:
- Consult on resource planning for certification cycles
- Work with multiple development teams to determine manageable release plans for the Self-Publishing Division
- Make recommendations to prevent project risks
- Strong communication skills; Diplomacy and compromise
- Careful and diligent tracking of information
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to work well within a team and between teams
- Counts gaming as a hobby
- Experienced track record of release processes (preferably with both full-game and post-release of titles)
We can offer you a position on a DevOps team that spans not only multiple game titles but multiple platforms and genres. You will be involved in shaping a specialised department for a sustainable game release future.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm, Sweden.
At Avalanche Studios, we believe in worlds without limits, and we are committed to develop a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to hire great talent from a variety of backgrounds. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion, courage and craftsmanship.
Our state of the art studio is located in the beautiful area of Södermalm, in the center of Stockholm and the Game industry Hub. Our studio is a beautiful place inspired by our catalog of games, from the lush jungle of a lobby (Just Cause) to the corroded steel beams housing the light fixtures above your new workplace (Mad Max). We hope you’ll come to think of this place as your home turf and creative foundation.