Release & Build Specialist M/F
Montreuil IDF fr
16 days ago
Your daily mission :
You will join the development team for an unannounced AAA game. In daily contact with the project managers, you will be responsible for the consistency of data and versions of the game.
As a Release & Build Specialist M/F, your missions will focus on two major points:
- Build system monitoring: ensure the proper functioning of the build farm, monitor to spot errors and failures, be aware of various constraints (space on the NAS, size of the builds, archiving, bandwidth, versioning ...),
- Creation of the versions of the game,
- Assist the QC team to find the right data and versions,
- Coordinate data storage, archiving and access in collaboration with our network services team,
- Create and communicate the appropriate SDKs and Firmware.
Data Management :
- Integration, control and version tracking (alpha, beta, goldmaster...),
- Control and monitoring of the game's release,
- Perforce administration: creation, modification, freeze and merge (group, users, branches, stream, access rights...).
Your Skills :
- With a higher education in computer science, you have a first significant experience in programming,
- You master C# or Python,
- Your ease on Shell or Groovy is a plus,
- You know at least one version management software such as Perforce (ideally), Git or SVN,
- You are rigorous and methodical,
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork,
- You have a good command of English, both written and spoken,
- You have a strong interest in video games and new technologies.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
The World of Ubisoft
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you can work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2020, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!