Regional Product Manager, WOWS
9 days ago
This role contributes to World of Warships APAC’s success by providing support on live operation of global-one-build F2P game. Regional Product Manager will also assist Regional Publishing Producer and regional functional managers (community, content, etc.) in planning & execution of APAC regional operations, including activities in key countries, IP licensing, and partnership managements. Good understanding & insight of SEA F2P market and ability to plan external activities for the market is needed.
Regional Publishing Producer
What will you do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with Regional Publishing Producer of WOWS, regional functions and global points of contact to ensure the self-publishing success
- Study the trends of PC Online market in APAC to help planning approaches to APAC market (with expertise in South East Asian market)
- Conduct KPI & in-game data analysis to develop understanding of status of the game to provide the insight to related teams
- Carry out Live operation support, including event planning around key APAC seasonality
- Plan & execute offline event targeting local users
- Manage partnership with IP licensors and look for possible IP licensing opportunities
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, product management or other roles with experience in event planning, partnership management, and analytic problem solving
- Deep understanding of Southeast Asia market
- Solid understanding and experience with the product life-cycle
- Culturally sensitive across the APAC region
- Experience in conducting multiple end-user activity in SEA market
- Ability to analyze status of product & problem solving based on data
- Fore-sight and trend spotting/setting with knowledge of gaming industry & passion for games
- Open minded – willing to enjoy & dive into game and market that is not your favorite
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Experience in working for game product in SEA
- Experience in partnering with marketing agencies/managing game events
- Proficiency in other Asian language (Preferably Korean) is a plus
- Experience in Intellectual Property licensing
- Experience & understanding of Wargaming games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!